North Western Vascular has on-site Vascular Imaging
What Vascular Imaging Services are provided?
The accurate evaluation of vascular disorders is facilitated by non-invasive Vascular Imaging. Doppler ultrasound of arteries and veins is performed by our Senior Vascular Sonographer – Sarah Paige. The reports are checked and verified by Assoc. Professor Ronald Ptasznik (Radiologist) or Mr Roger Bell (Vascular Surgeon).
Services offered on-site at Northwestern Vascular Imaging include ultrasound scans for:
- Lower limb arteries (PVD)
- Carotid arteries
- Lower limb venous reflux for varicose veins and venous insufficiency
- Lower limb venous thrombosis, deep (DVT) and superficial
- Mesenteric and renal arteries
- Vein mapping for lower limb bypass
- Upper limb vein mapping for vascular access
For more information about on-site Vascular Imaging Services or to book an appointment contact our experienced team.